If you’d like to pitch an event, venue or person for editorial coverage in WHERE Los Angeles Magazine, please note the following guidelines to ensure that your pitch is appropriate and reaches the correct editor in a timely manner.
1) The mission of WHERE Los Angeles is to inform visitors of the best things to do, see and eat in L.A. County. If you’re not sure whether WHERE is the appropriate publication for your pitch, please review our digital edition WHERE Los Angeles Magazine.
Note that WHERE cannot cover/print:
- Events, venues or services based outside of L.A. County
- Events that take place during the same month in which you’re sending your pitch
- Mobile applications, Web sites, TV shows, films or other media unless in the context of a special event (e.g. a public film festival) or if there is a specific L.A. angle
- Travel and lodging news, tips, offers, etc.
- Post-event wrap-ups and photos
2) Please send pitches to WHERE Los Angeles Magazine editor Gillian Glover at Gillian.Glover@WhereLA.com
3) WHERE Los Angeles Magazine’s lead time is two months. Please submit materials no later than 6 weeks in advance of event date/desired publication month.
4) Limit follow-up emails to one. No phone calls, please.