The mission of SoCalPulse.com is to inform its audience of the best things to do, see, shop for and eat in Southern California.
SoCalPulse currently publishes features in pillars of events, food + drink, style + beauty and getaway travel. The Weekend Roundup is a weekly feature on the website that highlights the best things to do during that specific weekend.
If you’d like to pitch an event, attraction, venue, destination or person for editorial coverage on SoCalPulse.com and/or the Weekend Roundup, please note the following guidelines to ensure that your pitch is appropriately received.
1) The mission of SoCalPulse.com is to inform its audience of the best things to do, see, shop for and eat in Southern California.
2) Mobile applications, Web sites, TV shows, films or other media unless in the context of a special event (e.g. a public film festival), or service that is available in Southern California.
3) Send pitches to SoCalPulse.com editor Christina Xenos at Christina.Xenos@SoCalPulse.com.
4) The lead time for the Weekend Roundup is two weeks (or more) ahead of the event date that you are pitching.
5) Limit follow-up emails to one. No phone calls, please.